Friday, October 2, 2009

Melbourne

Melbourne was a very busy but fun three days shopping. don't think I can go shopping again, well for now. Well I did yesterday for food and just look around on my own. I don't usually spend money on me but I did this time and on all my kids. Stacey was so happy what I bought her back and Jess was rapt in her new guess bag and Lisa couldn't believe her eyes two guess bags, Jake was happy but where are the green tops MUM, my son is into green and then he said please mum you don't have to buy me skull shirts. I love the flying and it was my first time. I saw my sis colleen yesterday and we were chatting about my holiday and my flying experience. She was glad I got away and had a good trip and enjoy the flying..... Her and I were talking about where I should go next and the different places to see and where to stay.....
Cheers Deb

No comments: