Sunday, December 6, 2009

what i want for christmas

one more week of school, it been a very hard week, watching someone I care about getting shit throw at them and not being able to do anything is one of the hardest thing to do. So I really glad this is the last week and we are on holidays, well i still don't know if I have a job next year either. I work my butt off here and I cant get permanency or even told yes you have hours. I should listen to someone who has said don't be loyal to anyone but yourself and go someone else that really wants you and they maybe right, because I really finding out you cant count on anyone but yourself. Its a hard lesson to learn but I am.. Well the other day my friend sharon and her daughter sarah and I had a pic with good o santa himself whooo so heres some pic of the day.


Today i went Christmas shopping with my sisters, boy that was fun. I thought it would be a hour shopping no it end up being 3 hours and but it was alright, just hanging and talking to my sisters wasn't to bad and it was good to catch up on gros. Then we discuss Christmas day and what to expect from the day and yeah we were talking about all my family and who will come and who will not. About what happening in life and hows my going and hows my sisters are.

Well that's it for now

Cheers Deb



No comments: