Monday, December 28, 2009

The way we were

Yes that right one of my sister made us all dvd photos when we were young. It bought a lot of happy and bad memories back. There was a lot of sad memories of my dad and my nanna, dont get me wrong just looking at the photos made me sad because I cant share these with them. There was one of my dog she was so beautiful and she was my and when i was hurt she was always there for me, but some dickhead poison her, well she protect my sister dog from eating it, we buried her in the backyard of my old house and we even had a funeral for her. So I thought i would share some of these pic with ya..In one of the photos I was sixteen and very thin kid and the other when i was 12 and when we all had a partners and with my brothers and their partners and mum, dad, nanna, ron.




The last three photos are of me and my primary school friends at my 10th birthday party, you cant see me to well I right at the back. The boy that second in was my boyfriend at the time, he end up being being gay oh well he was cute then, my old school friend use to stir me by saying i turn him gay lol...The second photos is me and my dog kelly and I still was in primary here to. Stacey laugh at me with the hair cut in the last photos oh well that was the times, I was little older here, i think I was 13 I cant remember the day at all but I was there and this was taken at my nanna house and for someone birthday...





more photos later I wanted to try and do some photoshop on them first..
Cheers Deb

No comments: