Saturday, March 20, 2010

congrats Stacey




Stacey won the runner up best and fairest, I was so proud of her and she work hard for it this season. I still didn't think she would get it because the whole team are very good and there are girls that are a lot more skill than she is. She is so please with herself which she should be, but she not letting it go to her head, which is what I'm really proud of. Well on to some better news I did another quiz for uni just now and i was really scared of this one because it was a spelling test. If you know me, I have some trouble with my spelling, but i got 130 out of 150, which means I had two wrong and I'm so proud of myself because this was achievement for me. Well nearly finished my first assignment all I have to do is make sure the grammar is right and there are no missing words in there, that is usually for me i write and leave words out because my brain thinks to quick for my hand. Just think next weekend I have no school zone, on Friday I'm going to my high school Reunion with my bestie and then Saturday nite I'm taking Stacey and two of her friends to the short stack concert whoop whoop. So I will have lots to share after that weekend and lots of pics to, of both friday and sat....
Cheers Deb

No comments: