Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pain in the head

Today I went to the doctors again, but really didn't want to go on my own but I did. My head is not getting better so I thought better check it out, to see whats going on. I went in and she said well look like to have to go and see a surgeon because it not getting better. She put two needles in and drain it again because I was in so much pain, then just bleed and didn't want to stop. i really hopes it will heal now and wont have to see a surgeon and have it cut of my head. I don't really want to go to hospital and then have stitches but if it still coming back and getting infected I have to. Well i did a literacy quiz today for uni, I should have went with my first answer and not change then but I did and I was right with the first answer, so I got them wrong. I second guess myself and I fail. I wasn't sure and didn't have the confidence in myself. So what do I do now, well this should make my decision easier.

No comments: