Sunday, March 7, 2010

House of pain

My house is call the house of stress at the moment. I'm so stress and it like living in hell here, everyone just don't want to talk to me. They think every time they say some thing I jump down their throat, maybe this some what right. I'm in a major decision time, I have so much to decide, what to do is what I need to know. I wish sometimes people would give their support but I really cant count on that. I just wish I had the drive for all i want to do but I need the support and nobody really cares, to many people so rap up in their own lives to see whats really going here. I'm really trying to studying but every time I want to it never happens. So here what should happen just give up and then I have no stress, I don't think I would make a good teacher anyway. I'm the mother from hell and wife at the moment, sometime i wish maybe life would have been easy if i just didn't get marriage in the first place then no kids. Then I think well life hasn't been to bad with my kids I would miss having a great granddaughter, but I would love just been left alone. If i have know what life would have been like maybe I wouldnt have started this bloody studying, who am I kidding it not for me.

No comments: