Thursday, March 18, 2010

to long

Its been to long for me not to be on my blog, just been way to busy with school, work and family stuff. First school gee I have had my ups and down with this lately, I have so many times call it quits and so many times I still here trying my hardest. First assignment due on Monday and nearly finished it well I hope to have it complete before sleep to nite, then start the other one. I need to read through and make sure I have all the grammar correct and it makes sense. I have been put out of my comfort zone with these unit and its starting to show with me not dealing with everything. Well work is work, some days I love my work then other days I think go home and have time off, but no I'm still here because that's is who i am. I wouldn't let the kids down and me but sometimes i wish I could be full time, its a security thing but will never happen. Family not much I want to say here so I wont. Well back to the assignment so I can go to my friend card making party she is having on Sunday. I hope i can go but if I cant there will be next time...

Cheers Deb

No comments: