Sunday, May 2, 2010

Giselle

I love being a nanna, at least, I can do this and I cant go wrong being one too. Things are going so wrong and I have no control over it but with this beautiful girl I have. I love our saturday date together it just her and me playing and going for walks, as soon I get a bolt for my car I can take her to footy and to the shops and just walk around and show her off to everyone. On the weekend she starting to get into things, so I say no and she looks at me and smiles and then she look again and cry, it was so funny, she just like her mum. At least with her Im not stupid and Im not good enough for people to be with or say hello, Im just plain old nanna, just the way I like it. Some people in my life can just go to hell for I care, I really dont need them in my life. Just as much I dont need to .......... what ever I dont want to talk anymore. Heres some great photos of my beautiful granddaughter and how much she means to me......







Cheers Deb

No comments: