Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Mothers Day is supposed to the happiest day, not in my house. My dad die on this date and so every year I don't like mothers day, I still ring my mum and wish her a Happy's mother day and we all try and make it special for her, when my dad pass away just before mothers day it was hard on us all and especially for mum, she didn't want to celebrate but we thought it was important for her so we all went up there and had lunch. Every other year i have tried to go up there for her and we just we down to the shop and i just hamburgers and chips for us and that was great for her but the last couple of years I haven't go there and I have made excuse not to go. I would have loved gone this year but school work has come in to play as my assignment is due this week and I have quite finished it I'm hoping for today but lets see. I did ring her and wished her a happy mothers day. Lisa bought me a cup cake and Jess left candle pack for me, Stacey wish me a happy mothers day and Jake is still asleep. My kids know I not that fuss with mothers day but sometime I wish just would surprise me and take me out but that will never happen. Other mothers day my kids would just fight and one year I left everyone home and went to my sister house for lunch with my mum, It really just another day, well that my opinion and no one will ever change that. Well on a happy note this is Emma and Giselle, Emma is so much a part of my family i always call her my other daughter. This is Stacey best friend, I could help but take these photos of her with Giselle, they are very cute in these just looking at Giselle starring at Emma cute huh.














Cheers Deb

No comments: