Sunday, May 23, 2010

one more to go

My last assignment is due Friday but I have ask for a extension because i know I wont have it finished, but i have a feeling i wont get it. i really hope so because this not a really easy one and with everything going on around me, it wont be finished but I will give it a try, I think making it make sense is the problem. It would so much easier if i could tell them in person and not have to write it. Then I have exams in two weeks with one and I haven't check on the other but I need to, so trying to finish my assignment then studying for exams bloody hell. We are looking for a new car and its not easy to get one and trust it going to be a good one, i have ask for a independent mechanic to have a look at one we like. Well i have to go and take Stacey to the docs then back to this assignment.

Cheers Deb

No comments: