Sunday, May 16, 2010

never know

Thanks to my bestie Sharon, your a gem, for all your support and help I don't know what would do if i didn't have it and I hope I always will. All day i been looking at cars for me to buy, I love at least three cars, they are all holdens, blue, red, browny grey colour. By the end My other half and i were have disagreement all he can see you got to have great mags but I really like this car but it didn't have great mags on but it only 3 years old and only done 40,000. So I said that's it I'm going home. When you think nothing can hurt you, or the trust you have in someone will never be broken but it does happen or they decide that some other person much better to be with than you and your realise sudddenly your friendship has gone and you dont know what to do, you not want any more, someone else is more important than you. How do you move on from this or how do you trust this person again. I supposed you just move on and don't talk to that person again, that my moto but thats me. I dont give this advice to anyone else, I tell my kids its up to you, if you want that person in your life but the trust just wont be the same. Are people worth it if they are like this, or can things be mended. I have been changing my mind on this,, things can be said but what more important your friendship or lose this person and be alone. I hope this never happens to me, if I lose my bestie, I would be so lost.

Cheers Deb

No comments: