Friday, October 8, 2010

feeling

I'm feeling pretty sick at the moment and I really don't know what to do. i don't think any of us do. I thought my day couldn't get any worse but it did and now I don't know,  who I can turn to. Or who can I talk to, shit I just wish I could go back three days ago and just buried my head in the sand and not come out. maybe I should just get so drunk and hope it will all go away, but nope that not going to happen.....
Just seems no one will understand the feeling that are going on in my head and in my heart, what are we going to do and how can we. i saw someone I love very much die because of what had to be done I don't  want that ever again.  How can we not do something for you and why wont you let us help you, stop being stubborn and let us. I can see where I get it from.

No comments: