Friday, October 15, 2010

lost soul

I feel like I'm a lost soul lately and i don't know how to find me again. with all the stuff going on at work and in my life. I don't understand why I'm so angry lately and I don't have patience for anyone. I was a very patience person and didn't let anything get to me but lately everything is getting to me. From everyone that sook because they don't get there own way, to everyone that think they are right and to everyone that doesn't want to listen to me. I'm just walking away and keeping things to myself and I think this safe for me and probably more wise for me to do because i feel I just fly off the handle and finely tell people to grow up and just stop, your not the only ones in the world. I'm really looking forward to cricket season and getting to bat and hitting the ball and I mean hitting the ball. Just watch out if your the bowler because I ready for this. Maybe a punching bag would be good for me at the moment and give it a good hit. Everyone keep telling me everything be alright for next year with my work, but they don't understand because they have a job, I have to wait and see what happens. I hate the unknown and I need to know and it doesn't help. I'm alone in this world and that hows it feels and there is no one here for me to talk to and i don't know how to talk to anyone and are they interested in what going on in my life, or am i important enough to listen to.  Well that enough of this shit, it start to make sound like a bloody idiot and nuts.

No comments: