Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jess

At 2.30 today is the birth of my eldest daughter, well 24 years ago. So a big happy birthday to mine beautiful daughter JESS. I'm so proud of you and you know how I feel today because you have a beautiful daughter as well. The day I found out i was pregnant I knew I would love you forever and my life would change and it did. I was scared the day I had you because you came early than expected and i was on my own having you because the nurse and doctors were on strike and I thought I was going have you by myself but their was a one wonderful nurse who stayed with me and then your dad came back. I remember being in labour for 18 hours but when you arrive that all went out the door and all I could think of was, did I make her and is she really mine. Then they took you away because you were very yellow and then I was so scared because I couldn't understand why. They put you in a humanity crib but I did get to hold you, I was worry if I held you to tight I would break you. I was only 24 myself to, as you are now, with all the heart ache and pain over the last 24 years, I would do it all over again because you are my love and in heart as you were the day I saw you on the scan. SO A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS.............

No comments: