Monday, December 27, 2010

Yesterday



 
Wow boxing day is the best, just hanging out with my mate Sharon and finally we got to open our pressy from each other. This is what Sharon gave me and I really love this one because she made it and she has put alot of thought and love in it ( well made with a little love in lol). I got her scrapbooking goodies and it wasn't easy because has everything you see, but I asked a very special person to help me. Sharon is on her design team, so I thought she would be the one and yes we did come up with some thing really nice for her and things she doesn't have finally. So here are the things Sharon got me for Christmas and the mirror is so beautiful and this made me feel so special because it mine. I have a special place already for it. Jake asked what Sharon made for me, I said," the mirror". He said, "it was beautiful".

I think with cocktail mix we might have to try these on new year eve.
Thank you Sharon I love it and I'm glad we got to share these pressy with each other again.  :)

Cheers Deb

No comments: