Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 gone and 2011 here

Welcome to the 2011 and goodbye 2010. What is going on with us we don't see to be happy together anymore, are you bored of me. I'm trying to fix it between us but what ever I do isn't working. I'm hoping for a better 2011 but it hasn't start off to well. I hope we can work it out because I can't seem to get things right and have open my heart and I'm not ready to close it yet. Well off away in a week, maybe this will help us or it will just make us grow further apart. we will have to wait and see, I hope it doesn't. One month and back at work and I'm am looking at giving uni one more go and see if I can do it. I wish I can talk to you about it but sometimes you just don't want to listen anything I want to say. I have heaps to say and want to say but as unusual foot and mouth. Well happy new year everyone and I hope it will be great for us all and we all get what we want.

Cheers Deb

No comments: