Thursday, December 27, 2012

looking on the bright side of life


Well Christmas is over. With the life is we need start looking at it different now. Yes mum gone but never and I mean never forgetting. The last thing she said to me was, she was proud of me and I couldn't do anything wrong in her eyes. If people can't see beyond hate and forgiveness, they are not worth being in your life. She knew I was suffering but she didn't want to go, with me hurting. Them she said you will meet people that will want to be a part of your life. Open yourheart a little to let them in but not all the way until you are ready. Even though she not her any more I dream of her helping me. Her last thoughts was of Connor and Jess wedding. Got I miss you mum and its been two weeks now but someone sent me a message yesterday. Enjoy Christmas Deb and remember the ones that have left are here in your heart and always watching you. This someone that's has push themself into my life over last few months, but they know its hard to trust. Old buds from school have been great support though all this. One knows what its like to have no mum and dad. So with all this I have to look forward to my life and go in but it still hurts.

No comments: