Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Well its christmas day


Today is going to very hard for my family. This is a Christmas with out my mum. Its only been just over a week when she pass away. So its a very difficult day for us. We all spending Christmas together well my sisters and I. Stacey is off with her boyfriend for lunch and Jess is off with her other family. So the rest of us off to spend with the rest. I have always said mum was the rock that kept us together, she still is. So tomorrow is going be really hard for u, week ago we buried her. God I miss her so much I just realize just how much. I know she be there for us. My family is worried because. I haven't cry yet.Bonnie and Andy and Dave wont be there, Bonnie is Olympic out for the day she just wants to sit in her garden and hang with the dogs. Dave is still in treatment and we were lucky he got to come to mum funeral. So you guys will be in out hearts. Well merry Christmas everyone and enjoy your day with your family.

No comments: