Friday, December 7, 2012

Mum

Leukemia. We were told my mum leukemia is back, she was out of remission. it has been a hard time for us and a confusing time. On Monday my world was rip a part, the flying doctors flew mum down here to the hospital. She not in a great state, so I we all rush in and wait for the doctor. Yes the leukemia is very much back but the word BUT this all we need to hear the BUT word. Your mum is really not well, i'm going to be blunt with you. Your mum is dying and my heart just drop but i need to stay strong for my mum. Then they wasn't Finish there, your mum heart is failing and her lungs are and her kidneys. So that's all I'm going to say. All I know it not long to go and I lost my mum. We are fighter because my mum and dad bought us up well and we are Wortmeyer's. Tomorrow we are all going to try and been happy family and support my sister and her family with my niece wedding, mum was coming but she be there in spirit but not in body. I love you mum.

No comments: