Thursday, April 18, 2013

50th birthday party and a wedding


Marian turns 50 this week and her partner is having a surprise party for her. Should be fun, if I was so bloody sick. Then Bek from work message me for my address, I'm there ok why. I forgot to give you my wedding invite on the last day of school. Oh wow thanks I didn't expect it because we only just working together. She said i have alway want to you to come. Cool so next month is her wedding, yeah must say we have become good friends even for someone that's my daughters age lol. Well they say you learn things from others, maybe what I have learnt is to let others in. We got on like house in fire the first time we work together and that what I have with both the teachers I work with. What have I done these holidays so far. Not much be sick as a dog for all of it. Stacey has too, but she went into school today, to get some catch up art work done. I like how the Highschool has these day for the year12s. Not long to go.

No comments: