Saturday, April 6, 2013

My family


Boy do love my kids. Jake he having a fight with in him, as you can see him and his dad don't have much of relationship and jake is showing he all grow and now fight back and protects me. Stacey having her own struggle and know one understand or know what. All week she been home very ill. Lucky to get out of bed. Me is trying to stay afloat but we are fighters and we are fighting for survival. Glad to be back watching footy and to see my red and white play tomorrow. Then stacey off to Melbourne god I hope she going to be fine. Yeah I'm worry about her and it keeps my mind off me. Got go back for more test to see why. Well list another 3 kg need to get back in the gym but so tired all the time it's not easy but this is a little suspected. Wow 4 months since mum has pass away and not a day go pass she not on my mind and how much I miss her. 8 months ago since I lost a good friend and sometimes I think about them too and yes miss a little but I know it's the best for both of us now. We have different lives now and we believe in different things and ways. I was thankful to them to come in my life because it taught me a great lesson. We got to go now.

No comments: