Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacey


Stacey and I had a really long talk today, to the point it made me so upset and cry for her. It's funny you never want your children's to feel pain from friendship. She is to the point that she won't trust anyone again. She told someone something that has happen to her and they turn their back on her. I thought it wa my fault in some ways because of what happen with my past friend. In a way it had something to do with it but it shouldn't have had. Then stacey said if they really wanted to know why she couldnt be friends and cared why they would have asked, you did mum, you asked why and what's going on when yours broke down. She just more than hurt, she just so piss off. It had to do with her birthday last year. Not even a happy birthday or present, that hurt her more why is all she keep saying to me. Now I understand her pain and why she said it was over. Especially when she bought them a 70 dollar present from England. She got what nothing. I'm hoping one day she will find a person that will cared about her and always respect her friendship. I could say more what she said but I won't because its really not worth it. I can say this any adult hurts her again not only have me to deal with but the police, i will make sure there life will be hell. Stacey is going to be 18 this year and she more into other people feelings and so grow up than others her age. She not a child anymore she a beautiful hearted spirit young woman. We have been planning her 18 birthday and she has been playing around with photo shop designing her invitation and she has great eye on her design. I'm so proud of her because she has so much going on around her and to deal with. No young person should deal with things she has too. Losing both her grandparents and what happen to her as a child and what's has happen to her now. She is a very special young lady.

No comments: