Saturday, April 20, 2013

Finally


Im finally getting well after two weeks of having the flu. Get a flu injection and get sick not great but one of the staff I work with she been the same. So the last week of work i was going to work sick, we hate taking days off, if don't need to. so this week I have been trying to get well. Next week it back to work for 4 hours because I couldn't get in this week. I couldn't even get to my old mate from school 50 Th because of this flu, I don't want to give it to them and i wouldn't be very good company anyway. My footy team is doing brilliant and my nephew is playing really well for central its a shame they not winning at all, well no I'm glad they are losing but for my nephew it must be hard. My niece is having a hard time with her pregnancy she back in hospital again, she been in and out. Poor thing they both growing at the same time. Well we are strong people. Stacey report card was great and Im very please with it, I'm looking forward to her art work to be finished. Both her and Jess want everything to be over and I do to,then we can get back to our lives. Jess was telling she going to be a police women in a year, wow my daughter is going to a cop and I couldn't be proud of her. My kids are spending more time together lately and my grand kids and I have really enjoy this, I can see what I was missing for so long, watching Giselle and Connor today made me smile and so love and don't want this to stop but one day it will. Well that's it for now.

No comments: