Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family

My family is so important to me. No-one will hurt them, if they do watch out. My two older girls are having test done and it really worry me at the moment. To the point I can't sleep and I have been a bit of bitch. My oldest is so lucky to have a baby, things never go easy for her as I have written before with her, she show me all bruise from her needle pricks. But she still having a baby and I'm so happy for her. Then my second daughter is having blood test, last week she pass out at work and I got a phone call to get there. Boy was I so scare, well the doctor did a ecg and then blood test. On Thursday we receive a phone call from the doctors to come straight in. As we did we saw a different doctor which was fine by me. The blood test were not good, she had a liver infection and white blood count is up. So the doctor said more blood test, she is thinking glandular fever but can't discount other things. I'm going with glandular fever, but in my head it the other stuff I'm thinking. We are pulling together as a family at the moment, so I'm trying to study and keeping my family together. This not a easy thing with us, But I'm lucky I have a great mate that keeps me sane. Sharon and Matt and I went to the pictures on Friday to see the knowing not a bad movie, then on Saturday Sharon and I went to see the movie uninvite, which was not what I thought but still a good movie. these two are wonderful friends, I'm just lucky to have both of them in my life and my family. Their whole family are apart of my family which was really hard for to let them in but I'm glad I have.
Cheers Deb

No comments: