Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back from camp

Well camp been and gone now and we have two weeks left of school ya and we are on holidays and I really cant wait. It time to rest and enjoy my life for a change and not to worry about other people. Number 3 of the twilight is coming soon and I really cant wait. Sitting here with my beautiful granddaughter Giselle, she has just pulled everything out of her nappy bag and I just put everything back in it and now she back pulling everything out again. Going to watch my beloved footy team today, well I'm not convinced that we are going to win but I still watch them win or lose. I will show some camp pics later my Internet is so slow at the moment. Be having a lot of family issue lately but I'm hoping they will settle down soon. I feel like no one wants me around lately and everyone is so mad at me and i really don't know what i have done wrong but I don't really care anymore, if people don't like me and don't want to talk to me, it just a waste of my time to worry about and it their lost not mine because it will not only effect me but other someone else and I hope it doesn't because it has nothing to do with this person. Well sitting here wondering if i pass my uni exams or even my assignments with my Internet being so slow and haven't seen it yet.   Well I need to get back and watch Dora with Giselle.

Cheers Deb

No comments: