Sunday, June 20, 2010

decision to be made

Looking through facebook today just see what was happening in  the world, find out my friend from the high school days, who daughter is going through a very hard time. One of the boys who went to school with her pass away  in a car accident, which wasn't his fault but being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That bring a lot of memories back when three of my friends die in a car accident when i was in high school. So i know what she is going through so does her mum, we all went through that, well i was a lot more than her because one was my ex boyfriend we broke up a week before and the other two were my friends. Now my daughter has a very big decision to make i cant help her with this one but support what ever she decide. She been asked to go to gold coast to work, do I or don't I. We told her we will support her no matter what she decide. If it didn't work out we would help her come home, but I would miss her she my daughter but she give me a lot of grey hair, and sometime she can be very selves but she my daughter. Now Im sitting here with tears in my eyes, not only because of my daughter, because other decision that I have to make, i really dont know what to do, so I'm doing the do I or dont I. I want to but I want someone to come to.....  Where is my Guardian Angel now when I need them

No comments: