Thursday, June 24, 2010

well what now

Not going out this weekend and to be honest, I really need it now and i wish I had someone to go with me but I don't so its staying home for and celebrate my after birthday on my own. I'm decide I will never celebrate my birthday again and I wouldn't plan another nite again for it, it a waste of time, because no-one will make the time to go out with ya. Yeah it might sound a bit bitchy but back luck that's how i feel at the  moment and very hurt about it. I change my plans for everyone but no more will I do that for anyone ever again. As you can read I not in a very happy mood, just check my last maths assignment and it wasn't pretty and I written to the head of maths because i wasn't happy with my tutor comments and the  way I fail it and now I have to repeat this one again. Maybe I just not cut out to be a teacher and maybe I have just say enough is enough. My dream will have to come to a end again, it did 33 years ago and now maybe it has to again and just be only a bloody SSO, or maybe I should work at McDonald's. It probably where I should be because I'm not smart enough to be a teacher and maybe a I shouldn't be a SSO either. Well it time for me to go and do some thinking and I wont tell anyone what has happen today and no one will know that.

Cheers Deb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I forgot to say before, Hey keep your chin up buddy, you do fine what ever you do, hey look at footy, we all didnt think you could but you did but so keep the chin up.

Cheers Rowdy