Monday, June 21, 2010

Have I made the right decision

I'm starting to wonder if I have made the right decision about sending Jake to Melbourne on his own in a month. He going to stay with a women i really don't know and her family. He is supposed to be work experience with her, he will be working with snakes, crocodiles and other. He happy but I'm going not be happy until he back home with us and she has promise me he will come home.  Gee I need a drink or two this weekend but no one to have one with me. Lisa is still going but need to find someone to take over the lease of her house. I'm supposed to going out this weekend well, I haven't said yes or no at the moment I don't want to go, well while I was writing this I got my mess from my old school buddy, saying she cant go, oh well. Happy Birthday to me then hey. Thats it Im not having anymore friends, they are just a waste of time, im sick of being the one thats at fault and they wont talk to ya . I still haven't look at my uni result and I don't want to but I need to soon but I might wait until I'm with my bestie with me to see it. I really scared to see if i pass it and I really worry because I don't want to repeat these unit again, it just making so hard to keep up, fingers cross..
Well that's it from me

Cheers Deb

No comments: