Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the start of my exams and I really not ready and very scared about, I have never and i mean never sat for exams in my life. Not in high school i left before they started and the test I Had was just the normal ones in high school, they didnt really matter these do if i dont pass these then i have to complete these units again, I really dont want to do that because it makes me more behind and then soon or later I would have to do more than two unit, which i know I wouldnt cope with that.
Well I have some wonderful pics of my beautiful granddaughter Giselle driving my new car.
Isnt she very cute driving here, got love her to bits. Well back to studying maths for tomorrow. Something big happening tomorrow not just my first exam but something else but that for me to know and that how it going to stay.
Cheers Deb

No comments: