Tuesday, July 13, 2010

can you

Uni start this week, I was advice to take off 6 months from it but if i do I cant see myself going back but then again I might have more focus and enjoy it again. So for now I am going to still continue but only one unit only.
It been a horrible month and I hope its going to get better, I wonder if i walk away from everything what would happen. Would you stop me and make sure I'm all right or would just let things go. Am I not that important enough, to keep or is just much easier just to let go. Maybe i care more and not let things go, sometimes I wonder that I care more than you do and sometimes I think you are more closer to me, than I'm to you. So if I say goodbye, you just let me go,  is  it so easy for you and don't you wonder why and fight to find out.
Why is love, family and friends so hard, why cant we just forgive and forget things that happen to us, it is not in our nature. I love my children so much it just hurts to see them hurt and now they don't need me as much, it so much harder just stand back and watch them make mistakes.
Well back to studying and started to enjoy what I have and not what I would like or just cant be and enjoy who I have in my life and hope they do the same.


Cheers Deb

No comments: