Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teenagers

I have a daughter in a lot pain because of her so calls friends, She decide to not go out with this boy and all her friends are giving her shit and taking his side. My god facebook has a lot to answers for, my daughter is getting heaps of stuff throw at her by friends that have know her longer and should be there for support. I might have to think about taking her out of this school and take her somewhere else if things don't settled down for her. For god sake she fourteen and really doesn't want a boyfriend. Why do kids act like this people break up all the time, yeah this boy was nice and kind but she only fourteen. She is my concern and she doesn't know who are friends anymore and all she is doing is crying. Her big brother asked do need me to makes some phone calls and he just wants to protect her which is very sweet and her Cruz just want to wrap her up and protect her to. I love my niece  she always there for her which is cool. My heart is breaking just thinking about how hurt she is and I cant do anything to take the pain away. I read what everyone is writing and all I want to do is just write things back to protect her. I asked them stop leave her alone but then they all came with came backs so I delete it. I hate facebook and i hate what all her friends are doing to. She is starting to wonder who are her friends and who will talk to her when she goes back to school. What a shit of a day for my house and I got my result in and that all I'm saying on that.....

On a good note had a great couple of days playing nanna with my beautiful Giselle she is so funny and cute. Jess asked if I could have for a couple of days so she could finished moving stuff out of there house.
Jess is not very well and I have a lot of worry about her and doctors are having a hard time putting their fingers on whats wrong, she having more blood test and more scan. She is not getting better and she has to look after a little girl to. That's why I love looking after my granddaughter and giving Jess the rest she needs, it hard being a parent and you have to just sit back and you don't know how to help them. All I know i can do is just support them the best way I can.
I love all my children and I'm very scared that I could lose one of them, that's a parents worst nightmare.

Cheers Deb

No comments: