Thursday, July 22, 2010

end of the first week

Well the first week of school is over, all week I have been very sick and not getting any better. Had my wisdom tooth out, as well as another one, it got infect and now it still is. On antibodies but it not getting any better, my body is hurting and I have hot and cold flushes but today it has been just bloody cold. I have enough of  it being sick, haven't got on my uni site at all and it has been going for two weeks. I think it might time to stop until I'm better. The way I feel at the moment I cant do any of it, I get home from work and just fall asleep on the lounge and no study and no school work is happening. Well have no more energy so I off to bed again need to get up for work in the morning. Bring on the weekend.

Cheers Deb

No comments: