Thursday, July 29, 2010

welcome home

My son arrive home tonight it was lovely to see him walk through that tunnel with a big smile on his face. I had a very happy face and I was trying to hide the tears. He walk up to me with a big hug and that all I need from him to know he was home. Please don't judge me and its all i could do but now I'm thinking was it right or not. I know in my heart it was the only way for me now and now I need to get well because I cant take it any more. I keep asking dad to help me because I need it, or my nanna because I'm scared that this wont going away but I am looking forward to weekend just not going to work and relaxing. Come dad and nanna help me please because I finding it hard to remember, what is happening to me.

Well that it off to bed my head is thumping and so is my body and mouth

Cheers Deb

No comments: