Friday, November 5, 2010

down and out

Yep I feeling really sick at the moment, toilet bowl and I made friends all night, but this morning just the head and stomach muscle are sore. My heart is hurting a lot to this morning. Well tomorrow off to see my old primary school we have a reunion and its their 40th birthday I went to the very first day it was open and had to leave all my friends at my other school but I knew this was a new journey for me. I made a lot of new friends there, one was Lesley she moved in across the road from me so we end going to school together, u could say we were join at the hip. Teresa was another one she was my bridesmaid at my wedding and I get to see her again after 15 years. Let hope we can talk like we use to but I cant see that happening. Marian is going to be there to when she can and Lesley is hoping to get there before it finished but might not. We all intend to just walk around the old neighbourhood and just remember when it was so much easier. I'm taking Stacey with me to show her my school life and her to meet all my old school mates and maybe meet my teachers, where they can spin a line about me in school lol. I hopefully we can look at pic of us when we were just young kids with no care in the world and no problem to deal with. Yeah we had a fights and yes I was the one that didn't forget it and Brood about the fight and would just let it go of my anger and punch things because I was mad at them.  tell ya what I miss those days when it was much easier or really was it. Cant wait to walk the corridor again up those step to room 7 and where I spent most of my life and then on the monkey bars where we all just hanged out, yes we just hang there. Going back and having a look at the areas where i played sports and where I just enjoyed being kid. But they say you cant go back and not everything can be the same. That's a real shame but that life of growing up........ Nothing can ever be the same but let hope it can get better, than it was......

No comments: