Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gym

Gee it been along time, but here is some fun news. My best friend Sharon and I have join a gym, will we join last week and already be there 5 times, It so much fun and i love it how we support each other on our journey to get fit. After 10 times we can get a special card which help you tackles the machine to you ability and I cant wait. At least we are having fun and we are enjoying this at the moment but we both have goals and that what we need. It nice to see best friends doing things together that is important to both of us and it so much easier for us. To me it has made our friendship more tight than what it was before but that me. Here a saying that I like and very true,"Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest.  It's about those who came and never left your side ......" That what Sharon has to me.


Cheers Deb

No comments: