Sunday, November 28, 2010

In a world of my own

You can say that at the moment, I'm really on my own. I have to make a decision on my own and no-one can help me. I have try to talk to the hubby but he just walks away from me, I was telling Jess about it and he just walk away again. What did he say get a real job, OK I thought it was a real job. I'm going to miss one person and only one person if I go. The hard part is Stacey is going to be so far from me and how am I going get to her right away, who going to be there for her if I'm not. That why this decision is going to be hard but it going to be good for me to get out and have no-one near me. I'm going to be so much on my own and not going let anyone get close to me. Still haven't made it but I need to by the week end and I need to know more.

Cheers Deb

No comments: