Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanks god it much better








Yesterday I went to my reunion and it was a very funny day. All these pic are from where we all lived long time ago. Lesley house is first, her and I lived across the road from each other.  The  last time I saw of that house was 24 years ago My house is the second one. The last house is Marian old one she lived up the road to me and Lesley. It was funny when we walk around the area, where Lesley and I lived it was hill, we both said we don't remember this hill being so big lol. The very first couple of pics are from our school, we use to play on these monkey bars, so I had idea of all getting on them like old time, but hanging down from this time, just a bit to old for that. It was a great day to see some very old friends that I grew up with, my bridesmaid Teresa was there to but we still couldn't talk like we use to but on the other hand Lesley, Marian and I, we just couldn't stop and it was so easy with them. We still give each other shit but I felt a little gang up on by them to lol.

No comments: