Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stacey

Today is Stacey birthday she is 15 now, I wonder where has the time gone. The day she was born was a very difficult on, she doesn't know any of this. My husband and I separate two months before she was born, boy it was hard on me and my other kids. They were my support and my rock, it wasn't easy for them and they didn't understand why, to be honest I didn't either, he chose something else over his family. So the day Stacey was born, I had my mum staying with me and my two older sister came to the hospital to support me and stay with Jess and Lisa. There was so much love in that room with my sisters and my kids and knowing Jake was been look after from my mum. Jess name Stacey and my sisters are very close to her because they were there. Her dad isn't he miss the most important part of her life. So on that day I decide she will never find out and I have keep it that way. I glad she came then because I was finding it hard and my family didn't understand, but just looking in her eyes it was there the love of this beautiful baby. She is still beautiful and this probably why we do everything together.

SO A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL YOU ARE 15 TODAY
LOVE ALWAYS MUM XOXOXOX

No comments: