Friday, January 25, 2013

Circus


Stacey and took Connor to the circus tonight. He loved it and had so much fun. There was a girl next to us and he just couldn't keep his eyes off her. He going to be a lady's man. Lol. Well tomorrow off to the yorke to clean and repair and replace things. This going to be one of the hardest days of my life. It coming to the end of everything my parents build and had. Lucky I have stacey and Nathan coming with me. I'm so lucky to have stacey as my support, she been there for all the time. Lisa has finally realize why my friendship meant so much and she understands why I was so hurt now and sh has said I'm sorry it has end mum. Now I understand why you two were so good as friends, little to late but was nice to know now. We have talk a lot about it a lot and I'm glad she has stop with all the bullshit and being nice about it. Oh I nearly forgot I got way different hair and I been looking at short hair cuts for a awhile so today I did it. Off to hair dressers with a idea and told her and she lets do it. So it done and I love it. :)

No comments: