Friday, January 18, 2013

Stacey


Stacey and Facebook, she has got rid of Facebook and then you don't get asked to do anything. Its so funny none of her so called friends want her if you don't have Facebook. What has happened to ring someone or phone message them. Well she isn't better either, she told me no one has even noticed she not on there. Well the case is starting well all the interviews have. I not allowed to be a part of them because I'm a witnesses, they said she could have a real close girlfriend but she doesn't have one anymore. So her boyfriend is going to be there for her and Jess said Chris would be there for both of them. The CIB lady was great and she understood how I felt but hey all my family will stick with my girls. Stacey lucky to have a great boyfriend by her side with death of my mum and now this. It breaks my heart to see not one friend in sight for her anymore. Jake working at the moment with the cleaning mob from where I worked. He be getting heaps of work and lucky I happened to be there at the time and he hire him on the spot. Well back to work full-time next week and I'm glad I miss the south guys. Big changes for this year and I'm looking forward to them, its a shame I couldn't share them with my mum. Who I miss so much.

No comments: