Wednesday, January 23, 2013

move on


After 21 years it finally over and I couldn't be happier. A old book close and a new one opens. Yes I am looking forward to a new start and now I can get the respect I deserve. After the way I was treat at the of last year, no way I would go back to a place to be treat like that again. I'm so happy with people I work with. Now Stacey wondering what's going to happen to her when she goes back, she had no contract with anyone, it a shame because of me she can't have someone to do stuff because they wont with me. Oh well at least I know she will work with no one in corner there. It going to be tough year for her with court case and everything else. Lucky she has us to support her and my old primary school mates to be there for her and the guys I work with too

No comments: