Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thank you


I would like to say thank you to some one that has point the truth. It's nice to know that I'm abusive person, that this is put on a public form. I was told off if I ever did this against another person. Hey it doesn't matter anymore, I know I'm not. Thank you to a caring person that thought of me with this. I'm glad the truth is finally out and I'm not the bad person at all, as I was starting to think I was. I'm so happy now a part from losing my mum 3 weeks ago. Yes Alison your right thank you. I better person now. So there no more happy memories I had all I see are the last years of unhappy memories. Which is sad. My life is mine and over the last year I lost sight of that which was my own fault, for letting my heart get in the way and not my head which was telling me something different.

No comments: