Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family

T

Well the first final of cricket tomorrow night. Just hope its not to hot and we better off batting. A weird thing happen yesterday, on the way back from the yorke. It only rain while we were visiting mum and dad grave. When we left maitland it stop. Jake said it was nanna and grandpa crying for me because I haven't cried yet. Came very close but stop myself. Well we bought all my stuff back and all of my dads old tools, some of them he had before I was born. So they been put away for jake because he hasn't got anything of his. So we took lots of pics of me on the balcony and I took pics of the beach. Talking to one of the guys I went to school. His wife and I were chatting about mum and dad as you can see they live up there. She was telling a lot of nice things about my mum and dad. It was nice to know how respect they were. I thought I'm going to get a memory bench for both of them there. With their pics and nice words about them. I have a feeling that's what they trying to do for us. They did so much for their community as I heard yesterday. So we going to keep in touch now, she going send me the newsletter every month now. I'm so proud to be their daughter. I will always have my parents in my heart. I hope everyone that still have parents tell them how much you love them because one day they are just gone and you can't talk to them anymore.

No comments: