Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sick little bunny


Last week was week 2 and Monday I went to work. Played a game cricket that night, got home and never left my bed for three days. Got home was sick as a dog in half hour. I end up having really bad case of tonsillitis, couldn't go back to work until last Monday. Now the Sso I work with got sick and the teacher I work with has got sick both with headache and sore throats. So guess who gets the blame me. Well that's over cricket we in the final, stacey play a great game And netball over for the season and now we are getting ready for next one. All the girls want me to coach them again so more likely I will. It's fun and now the uniform is changing to a dress. Footy season here soon and I can't wait. Back up the yorke to finish stuff off and saying my finally goodbye to the house and the beach, it will be the last time. In my work I'm so happy, I work with two wonderful teachers and learning and even thinking going back to uni now. These have given me a new life and some ambition to do it. I haven't had that for a long time. I have been giving more responsible to do my work. I haven't been this happy for along time. I'm glad I moved on, the feeling I get from my work is a high. This what my job is all about, enjoying what I do and I do it well. Plus a little stirring doesn't hurt either. Lol. This is what I needed and I glad I did do it. Even my boss said your not going anywhere now your ours. I have a smile on my face everyday. Cheers everyone.

No comments: