Friday, February 1, 2013

time


I have change my email address, the people that need to know, have got it. it time i'm so over people sending me sick email. I want it to stop so I have done this. Talking to Stacey what has happen and I told her I was sorry. It will never happen again, but she understood where I was coming from. Like she said we shouldn't care what happens to them. I agree now. Yeah stacey I agree you can fight your own battles and don't need your mother to do it. I find this on a site I look at, treat others how they treat you, well if i did that i think my mum would rise up and belt me one. I couldn't never treat someone as they are nothing it not me. Well got to go now have a big day visiting the art gallery for Stacey and walking through the gardens in town to take photos of life and death for Stacey art project for year 12.

No comments: