Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stacey art


Stacey in art is doing, life and death and wow is all i can say. She has do 30 pages of art and her is photography. This is not a4, its a3. I'm so proud of her, she is still grieving for her nanna. Plus with all the court stuff and knowing it could taken up to two years and its a very slow process. With this art is about her nanna. Here are some photos from some of it. She so angry some her photos are like that. She see demons in the trees and giraffe and one pic is my mum and flowers Incorporated into it. I'm really worry about her, but one of the teachers I work with said she was the same moving away from people. she has always said not taken any crap this year, you either want to be in my life or leave. I tried to get her think about it but she decide i had enough, to be only one there when they want it. its been like that for a year mum and i have tried and tried but why do I always have too. I tried to keep her to keep a friendship but i wont but in anymore because she has asked me not to. So I will let her be but i watch her very careful. She home more often now and keeps to herself.

No comments: