Friday, February 1, 2013

Got to stop


Yep got to stop, they laughing at you. Thanks buddy for telling me the truth when we spoke today. Yeah I thought was doing the right thing but your right I'm just being a idiot again. I thought saying something because I don't like people hurting but I should have known better. Sorry stacey I thought I was doing the right thing for you. I know i said I wouldn't interfere but I cared and didn't want anyone to hurt but i should know better. That they don't care about your feelings but hey it not ever going to happen again. It dead the whole pass is dead. It's time we help you heal and come through with everything. It's going to be a tough ride over the year for us all. I'm lucky I have people that care about me and my family. One of the teachers I work with was asking about stacey, she knows what going on with her. She told hey Deb don't worry I did the same thing in year 12 and remember she has your strength she get through with everything. I'm enjoying my job, love who I work with they both great and I get treat as equal, which I haven't had for years. Let me put my input in with the kids. We got a new pe teacher today and he a central player. It was funny I was introduced to him, like this oh this Deb she roosters supporter watch out for her. Then I get told hey don't give him to much of a hard time we want him to stay. So him and I are stirring each other now. Lol. Well that's it for now off to have a chat with the guys I work with.

No comments: