Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bad end


What bad end to a great week. Something happen at work today but in not going into, all I can say I have a great boss. The dreams and feeling lost and people alway leaving me. I know one thing someone said to me the other day, you will always have me and nothing will ever change that. Yeah I have heard that before from a old friend and now they have gone. She said she means it so I have to trust it because she know what has happen. I don't want to dream anymore they are doing no good to me. Maybe it's hope but I do know different. I went to the gym to get out the way I felt today. I took stacey to the movies to see beautiful creatures I love it and I would see it in a heart beat again. Well grand final Sunday, playing down by Elizabeth. I agree with my work mate get it out batting yep I will. Stacey was telling more about her art and how she has put the last photo of my mum and me. It was take two days before she die. I have never look at that picture, one day. What she said was beautiful. Well that's it for now.

No comments: