Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Over all the bullshit


Yep that's right so over it. Having trouble getting paid right, which is not helping my family at the moment. Other half that gets red light fines, so over it and now I find out he got a bill phone bill like a 1000. Yep so over men. Well the one I live with. I have enough to worry about with stacey after what I have seen today and now getting Jess to talk to her because her other sister is a waste of time. They hate each other and it's getting worst. Some days I feel I'm in a battle wit them both. She just doesn't let up on her and I'm looking forward to the day of peace. Somedays I need to run away from her myself but I take stacey with me. I'm so scared for stacey she hide away but you could say I do to. It's so much easier to. I love one of the guys I work with, we were talking about what's going to happen and she said stacey could go to her house and me too. I'm are you sure, she said yes maybe stacey can it best for her but I want to be there for it. I'm so lucky to find a good heart friend at work that cares for my daughter. She even wants to come to the next ghost tour with me. Well that's all my rant for tonight.

No comments: