Sunday, March 10, 2013

Great week and weekend


I love my job, the respect I get from my work mates is wonderful. They respect my opinion and always ask for it and it funny I get called out of class to go and talk to kids for them. I haven't been this happy in my work for years and im glad I made the choice to move on. I have made great new friends but I still keep then as work friends. As I have said to Rachael I'm happy who I am and I don't need to be with people, im happy to be by myself. Doesn't mean when they ask me to go with them I stay home either. I been going cricket pres with girls and I have netball next week which be interesting to see who wins from my team. As there is about 4 girls that can. Well we lost the cricket final but that's cool we have another go next year. Footy season is nearly here and we are all having fun about our teams st work, with our pe teacher who play with centrals and me with north and my boss with Norwood. It going to be the clash of the colours. Milky is great to work with and it's going to be fun stirring him on the field too. Stacey is going to meet him at the end of the term when she gets back from Melbourne. Im glad she heading there with all the stuff is about to hit the fan here in the next couple of weeks and the stress her and Jess are going go through and us already here now. Jess having a very emotional week with her talking and Giselle was fab she knew that something was going on. She said she won't let that bad man hurt you anymore mummy. I'm so proud of how we are all sticking together and helping these two get through it all. Yes stacey has change because of it and yes she has lost a lot over the last 6 weeks. She in protection mode but some people don't understand and don't want to understand. She protecting herself from more hurt. We all are, my big bro is still having treatment and the dreams I'm having had worried me, so we chatted and he trying to stay strong for me and he isn't telling us everything. Well yesterday was my nanna birthday and I have a lot of stuff of her now which I love. Jake is getting thinner and thinner and he cooks his own dinner when they have pizza. He wants to be a fitness coach now. Last night we went back to tailem town with Alison and co. Stacey and Nathan came with me. It was bloody fun and I'm still remember for the fifty shades if grey. Alison was telling me last night that she watches the Video and laugh because of my face expression. That was a great memory. Yes I can look back and smile now thanks to Rachael. It was supposed to be a 4 hour tour but end up being 6 hours tour. We got home about 3 this morning. Yes I would do it again later in the year. Well that's it for now back to chatting and playing games with my bud from work. :)

No comments: